On-site Safety Services
Whether you need help on basis or need a reliable partner to outsource your EHS, Clym’s customized service approach can fit your company’s need. It’s an ideal solution for small to mid-sized companies that want to establish a foundation for workplace safety.
Our EHS Specialists are here to make sure your people and the environment are being cared for during your operations. They provide an outsource work force capable of maintaining regular program requirements or supporting specific project requirements. Clym technicians are experienced in managing chemical, radioactive, and biological materials and are versed in relevant regulatory requirements such as the Hazard Communication Standard, Department of Transportation HAZMAT shipping regulations, and much more.
- On-Site Support
- Waste Collection and Management
- Compliance Surveys and Audits
- RCRA Inspections
- Safety Shower and Eyewash Inspections
- Health Physics Surveys
- On-Site Radiation Detection Instrumentation Calibration
- Quantitative Respirator Fit Testing
- Hazardous Materials Inventory
- Hazardous Materials Receipt and Transfer
- Laser Safety Surveys