No matter what you need for your facility, Clym is equipped to work with your organization from initial licensing to facility closure. Our team of experts have years of experience working with projects of all sizes and building project specific operation and safety plans. We handle the small details and documentation, creating a customized plan so you can reduce and avoid liability. From license termination and facility decommissioning services to decontamination and lab moving, we’ll guide your through the entire process.
Clym is uniquely qualified to conduct comprehensive decontamination services. Our Project Managers and technicians are cross-trained in radiation, biological and hazardous chemical remedial actions and are supported by our EHS Consultants for Project Health and Safety. Clym can design and implement turnkey decontamination services as a single source solution.
Recent Decontamination Projects:
- Radioactive Materials Spills
- Research Vaults (Mixed Hazard)
- Transport Vehicles (Mixed Hazard)
- Field Research Stations (Radiological)
- University (Mercury Reduction, Mixed Hazard)
- Large Scale Biological Decontamination Projects
- Dumpster Investigation and Survey (Radiological)