Clym offers a various online training programs that are accommodating and flexible for individuals to complete on their own schedule! Our web based programs are not only time-efficient and cost-effective, but they also allow for customized company-specific information!
Environmental Health Training
EHS Training is mandatory but it doesn’t have to be dull. Let our dynamic instructors make it comprehensive, specific, useful and fun. That’s right, fun!
Clym offers on-site, customized training classes in several different areas. Pricing is specific to the level of detail, training materials involved, required documentation and number of students. Each training class will include comprehensive outline, training materials, on-site delivery and documentation.
- Radioactive Materials Safety: Basic, Refresher, Non-User or Administrative
- Radiation Safety: X-ray Safety, Radiation Detection Instrumentation
- Biological Safety: Bloodborne Pathogens, Biosafety in the Research Laboratory
- Chemical Safety: Hazardous Chemical Management, Chemical Hygiene, Hazard Communication, OSHA Lab Standard
- Waste Management / Emergency Response: RCRA Employee, HAZMAT Employee (DOT/IATA), HAZWOPER, Lab Scale Spill Response
- General Industrial Safety: Injury and Illness Recordkeeping, Ergonomics Awareness, Incident Investigation, Lockout Tagout Standard, Confined Space Standard, Personal Protective Equipment
- Healthcare Safety: Age Specific Competencies, HIPAA Basics and Refresher, Infection Control, Medicare Fraud Prevention, Safe Patient Handling, Sexual Harassment Recognition and Prevention, Workplace Violence Prevention, Medical Waste Manifests and Shipping
- Customized Training: You choose elements of interest