On-site Safety Services
Whether you need help on basis or need a reliable partner to outsource your EHS, Clym’s customized service approach can fit your company’s need. It’s an ideal solution for small to mid-sized companies that want to establish a foundation for workplace safety.
Hazmat Safety Services
Clients draw on Clym’s broad expertise in managing hazardous materials from compliance and training to providing comprehensive support for storage, segregation and handling procedures.
Product Stewardship means accepting responsibility for the safe use of potentially hazardous materials and limiting the impact of packaging materials in our environment. Clym can assist you in designing a reasonable reuse/recycling program. In addition, Clym can create and support drug return programs required by the DEA. If you are interested in a distribution recycling, reuse or return solution…call Clym!
For clients who ship hazardous materials, Clym offers training to meet US Department of Transportation regulations and International Air Transport Administration (IATA) Dangerous Goods Regulations. Don’t risk a possible negative outcome by failing to evaluate and manage hazardous materials used at your site.
- Business Reply Return of Reusable Packing Materials
- Product Collection for Recycling
- DEA Return Programs
- Customized Product Management Programs
Hazardous Materials Services Offered:
- Facility and Site Evaluations
- Laboratory, Warehouse and Facility Inspections
- Biological, Chemical and Radiological Inventory and Hazards Evaluations
- Resource Conservation and Recovery ACT (RCRA) Contingency Plan Development and Implementation
- Integrated Contingency Plans