Clym offers various online training programs that are accommodating and flexible for individuals to complete on their own schedule! Our web based programs are not only time-efficient and cost-effective, but they also allow for customized company-specific information!
Our courses fall under one of three categories. Environmental Health training in areas like radioactive and chemical safety. Waste Disposal Safety Training deals with the proper use and safe disposal of materials. Finally, Healthcare Safety Training deals with personnel safety around hazardous materials so your employees can perform their duties without fear of incidents.
Healthcare Safety Training
Compliance & Safety Training
Compliance and Safety Training is an easy and effective way for medical facilities to comply with safety and environmental regulations. It allows you flexibility to comply without stressing your budget or your schedule.
Did You Know?
- You must follow the Bloodborne Pathogens Standard including at least annual training and a site-specific written program.
- OSHA recently revised the Bloodborne Pathogens Standard adding stringent requirements to record and control needle stick injuries.
- Medical waste is a hazardous material, and those who offer it for transportation need training.
- OSHA’s newly revised Hazard Communication Standard requires an update to written safety plans and new training on the changes to labels and safety data sheets.
Clym’s comprehensive courses cover more than just Bloodborne Pathogens. Unlike other programs, it also provides instruction on requirements of the Hazard Communication Standard, Department of Transportation HAZMAT shipping regulations, and multiple other safety topics.
You receive access to our online Learning Management System and training courses. Our service also contains written programs as required by regulation.
To get your office fully compliant, contact us today.
- Radioactive Materials Safety: Basic, Refresher, Non-User or Administrative
- Radiation Safety: X-ray Safety, Radiation Detection Instrumentation
- Biological Safety: Bloodborne Pathogens, Biosafety in the Research Laboratory
- Chemical Safety: Hazardous Chemical Management, Chemical Hygiene, Hazard Communication, OSHA Lab Standard
- Waste Management / Emergency Response: RCRA Employee, HAZMAT Employee (DOT/IATA), HAZWOPER, Lab Scale Spill Response
- General Industrial Safety: Injury and Illness Recordkeeping, Ergonomics Awareness, Incident Investigation, Lockout Tagout Standard, Confined Space Standard, Personal Protective Equipment
- Healthcare Safety: Age Specific Competencies, HIPAA Basics and Refresher, Infection Control, Medicare Fraud Prevention, Safe Patient Handling, Sexual Harassment Recognition and Prevention, Workplace Violence Prevention, Medical Waste Manifests and Shipping
- Customized Training: You choose elements of interest